SDET - Full Stack Tester
This 100 days course is designed for freshers and experienced software testing professionals that intend to become SDET - Full Stack Tester. Our course is built around the core fundamentals of end to end testing that include manual, automation and performance testing.
- Up-to-date Syllabus – Entire syllabus is carefully devised to cover current market demand and simulate real world experience.
- In-class Instructor Led Sessions – Our Industry Expert Instructors conduct live training sessions and also guide each student personally.
- Collaborative Learning – We encourage participation from all students and make learning fun and interactive that helps all students to grow together.
- Outcome Driven – Our course is aligned with job description of current hot openings and skill sets as required by startups and MNCs. This empowers the students to get educated on skills that are being asked by employers.
We have devised a comprehensive syllabus that caters to the ongoing industry trends and encompasses practical project experience. We review and update our syllabus to adopt with the ever-changing software testing industry and ensure continuous learning.
Understand how the software development implemented in a well-structured life cycle. You will learn the fundamentals of testing life cycle, test strategies, test techniques and test approaches to apply in your real life projects.
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Test Strategies and Approaches
- Different types of Testing
- UI and Functional Verification and Validation Process
- Boundary Value Analysis & Equivalent Partitioning
- Statement, Conditional & Decisional Coverage
This is an excellent opportunity to embrace a “new” delivery approach, and show everyone that you’re progressive and current when it comes to project management techniques.
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) approach
- Aspects of Agile Methodologies
- The Differences betweenTraditional and Agile environments
- Role and Skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
- Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and Too
Before learning how to automate scenarios, you will learn manual QA testing techniques to create test scenarios, writing test cases and validate test against requirements. Here you will use agile test management toll like JIRA to implement the project in different sprints under a scrum framework.
- Basic concepts
- Testing Techniques
- Test Administration
- TestCase Development
- Test Execution
- Bug Reporting
- Creating and implementing projects in JIRA
Understand how to setup your development environment, work efficiently like a developer, and make your projects a success. Learn programming fundamentals, solve real life problems and become proficient in Java.
- Introduction to Java
- Datatypes and variables
- Operators and Expressions
- Classes and Objects
- Control Flow
- Object Oriented Programming
- Using Java Objects
- Static vs non static
- Access modifiers
- Getter and setters
- Inheritance in Java
- Interface vs abstract class
- Overriding and overloading
- Reading from file
- Writing to file
- Java Collections Framework
- Array List
- Exception Handling
WebDriver is a tool for automating web application testing, and in particular to verify that they work as expected. It aims to provide a friendly API that’s easy to explore and understand.
- Configuring POM.XML
- Setting up POM (Page object model Patters)
- Write test using testNG Library
- Intro to basic HTML and DOM
- Getting locators attribute from HTML DOM
- Create Base Action class
- Perform actions such as (click, sendkeys, auto complete, etc.)
- Write test class using testNG annotation
- Run tests using testng.xml
- Basic selenium actions
- Advance selenium actions
- Assert class concepts
- Intro to cucumber
- build framework using cucumber
- Setting up TestRunner
- Setting up feature file
- Setting up Step Definition
- Configure Allure Report
Students will be learning the fundamental concept of tesing mobile application. They will working on Test automation with Appium tool in basic level of expertise.
- Intro to Appium
- Install and configure appium
- Walkthrough of appium desktop and inspector
- Install and configure Xcode environment for iOS
- Install and configure Android SDK for Android
- walkthrough and implementation of all mobile related actions
- setting up capabilities
- Writing tests from ios and android using cucumber BDD
- Executing tests for both environment
It is a software development process that emerged from test-driven development. BDD is principally an idea about how software development should be managed by both business interests and technical insight.
- Understand the concept of BDD
- Writing test Cases using BDD approach
- Implementing Cucumber Framework
- Execute test on BDD
Students will learn to use GitHub and Jenkins to build a continuous integration.
- Intro to Continuous Integration (CI)
- How to download and configure Jenkins
- Intro to Git and GitHub
- Usage of all required git command
- Run test from Jenkins using your repo from Github
Get additional benefits that will help you to get more exposure and real time experience to work with a Testing Team.
- Live Class – No recorded sessions
- Assignments – Instructors assign task and review progress to provide honest feedback
- LAB Hours – Work on the assignments from top class VTEST offices with access to real devices and Test Lab
- Project Work – Assist experienced testers to work on real tasks and assess your knowledge
- Career Support – Continuous support even after training completion to optimize resumes, search jobs and prepare for interviews
In addition to Instructor led sessions, we assign tasks to students that include all points from the syllabus that they have learnt.
- Test Automation Framework – Create own test automation framework, write test scripts, execute test scripts and generate test summary reports.
- End to end testing – In Jira, create user stories, manage tests and generate reports in Agile methodology.
SDET - Full Stack Tester Training Program has been structured to include different elements of learning and hands-on practice. Our program includes –
- 100 days for full curriculum
- 100 hours of Instructor led sessions
- 80 hours of tasks and assignments that can be worked from VTEST
- 80 hours of project work to create test automation framework
- 80 hours of end to end testing on live project for international clients
- Recent graduates aspiring a career in Software Testing
- Experienced software testers or developers that wish to become Full Stack Tester
- New class every 3 months – 1st January to 10th April 2020, 1st April to 10th July 2020, 1st July to 9th October 2020, 1st October to 9th January 2021.
- Batch 1 - Morning – Weekdays - Monday to Friday 8am to 9am IST
- Batch 2 - Evening – Weekdays - Monday to Friday 7pm to 8pm IST
- Batch 3 - Morning - Weekdays - Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 8am to 10am IST
- Batch 4 - Evening - Weekends - Saturday, Sunday - 3pm to 6pm IST
- In addition, students are permitted to utilize our world-class facilities at VTEST offices.
- Applicants are evaluated through an interview process to be eligible for admission to the course
- Maximum seats for each batch is 15 (fifteen)
- We limit the maximum seats so that each student gets plenty of attention, review and personal guidance.
- Application – Applicants can apply either online or by filling form at our institute – VTEST, 602 Platinum Square, next to Hyatt, Viman Nagar, Pune 411014, India
- Interview – Formal interview is conducted to assess applicant on basic technical skills, communication skills and analytical skills.
- Enrollment – Qualified applicants are enrolled and 100% fees is accepted at the start of the course as part of onboarding process.